The JLINC Contacts app allows customers and prospects to update and manage their personal information directly in Salesforce, enabling compliance with GDPR requirements for transparency and control of personal data.
- Improves data quality by making personal data visible and editable by the customer
- Provides the access, transparency and control required for GDPR compliance
- Helps builds trust through improved customer experience
JLINC gives the end user the ability to look into the CRM system and see the data held on them and being processed on their behalf. The customer can:
- Update/ edit records where appropriate, e.g. phone number, email address
- Manage consents and preferences
- See, but not edit, fields that are rightly controlled by their supplier (e.g. tariff, basis for data processing)